Risk Consultant - Third Party Risk
There is an exciting position for a Risk Consultant professional, in a Global Financial Services Company located in Dublin South.
You will be working as part of a high-performance team where you will be developing and reviewing regulatory policies. You will be ensuring the Third-Party Risk Management for the business line and portfolios in relation to the banking business.
This team also has a focus on quality assessment, procedures, monitoring, system testing, implementations and reliable relationship with all levels and build effective working relationships.
- Responsible for the Third-Party risk management and controls specific to business areas.
- Review internal audit recommendations and ensure accordance and engagement.
- Support the business lines advising applicable regulations, internal policies and procedures, analysing risk assessment and reports
- Build strong relationships with management, team members, and stakeholders across the business collaborating with internal risk culture.
- Assist in the review and the creation of policies and procedures to ensure regulatory requirements are met.
- Minimum four-years' experience in financial service companies in Risk, audit and regulatory roles with strong knowledge of banking related products
- Strong knowledge in government legislations, policies, procedures, and compliance and able to support the second line of defence risk programs
- Third level degree in Finance, Business or others with certifications in CPA, CIA, CISA or CTPRP
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications and in RSA Archer
- Strong relationship and communication skills with the ability to communicate successfully with colleagues at all levels and build effective working relationships
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.