Risk, Compliance & Audit Officer
There is an exciting position for a Risk, Compliance & Audit Officer in a Multinational Company. This company are insurance leaders (life and non-life) with operations around Europe. This company offer an excellent salary and benefits package.
Among the most prestigious companies in Europe, this company encourage open dialogue and new ideas to build new ways to provide best creditor protection insurance, solving their client's problems and challenges with a broad range of products.
You will be working as part of a vibrant team, specialising in Creditor Protection Insurance, risk and compliance support, controlling and auditing outsourced activities, working within processes and procedures. This team also has a focus on conducting on-site audits, where monthly travel is part of the routine.
- Controlling and monitoring outsourcing activities across Europe, with regards to creditor protection insurance, process, claims and complaints handling, fraud, AML, Data protection and information security
- Responsible for Third Party Administrators and onsite audits with visits if necessary
- Review and prepare the audit plans, organise meetings, involved in monitoring issues, analysing data, liaising with leaders and people that will be involved on the onsite audit
- Conduct onsite audits, verifying the compliance standards, process, claims administration, guidelines, contracts and all activities regarding to regulatory norms
- Reporting the audits evaluations, risk assessments, key issues, weakness process and results
- Responsible for continuous evaluations, documenting results and following the problem-solving plans raised on the onsite audit
- Responsible for analysing the day to day duties involved in outsourced activities through SLA results
- Providing training and advisory to support the outsourced activities
- Minimum three years' experience in risk, compliance and regulatory environment in the insurance or financial services industry
- Experience in risk testing, assessment, compliance, audit
- Experience with creditor protection insurance would be a distinct advantage
- Third level education in Finance, Business or others
- Ability to understand/interpret new and existing regulatory requirements
- Strong technical knowledge across regulations and Financial Regulator rules
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Fluency in both English and German is essential
- Innovative, creative and focused individual with the ability to solve problems, assess the facts to make informed decisions and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship and communication skills with the ability to communicate successfully with colleagues at all levels and build effective working relationships
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.