Risk & Business Process Officer
A financial services company are seeking a Risk & Business Process Officer to join their team. You will report directly to the Senior Risk & Business Process Manager. This is a permanent role with excellent work life balance.
- Responsible for maintaining the risk register
- Support the management and monitoring of corporate, operational and / or project risk
- Review existing and new processes and systems
- Design and implement controls to support the business
- Assist with quality assurance and GDPR compliance duties
- Aid in coordination of internal and external audits across the department
- Review and track audit findings
- Support the implementation of relevant policy and procedures
- 3 years plus in risk or audit within a financial services organisation
- Third level degree - business, accounting, finance
- Knowledge of GDPR
- An understanding of controls
- Strong project management skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.