One of the world's leading tech companies is looking to hire an experienced Risk Assessment Coordinator in Dublin
Risk Assessment Coordinator
Job Description Summary:
The Risk Assessment Coordinator (RAC) will be responsible for managing and coordinating execution of risk assessment activities. Working under the guidance of the Risk Assessment Manager, the RAC will coordinate risk assessment activities within one or more business units. This activity includes garnering buy-in from stakeholders, managing timelines, communicating expectations and methodology, and reviewing incoming risk assessment documentation for consistency and quality. The RAC will work closely with cross-functional teams to document processes, map risks and legal obligations to those processes, and identify, document, and assess the control environment which mitigates those risks.
The right candidate is a self-motivated individual with strong skills in risk assessment, risk & compliance, project management, and relationship management. The ideal candidate will have experience in regulatory compliance and/or financial services risk management. Background in compliance risk assessment, risk and control self-assessment, or Enterprise Risk Management is beneficial.
* Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
* Demonstrating a high level of professional judgment, commitment, integrity and teamwork.
* Ability to quickly adapt to internal policies, procedures, systems and software.
* Excels within a fast-paced environment by maintaining composure and demonstrating the ability to make sound decisions under pressure.
* 5-10 years' experience and proficiency in the Financial Services regulatory compliance and/or risk environment. Includes HR, technology, and finance or customer service-related experience.
* Ability to effectively challenge risk assessment results and opinions through prior experience.
* Experience with consumer protection, financial crime, privacy, information security, and/or money transmitter regulations and regulatory expectations desired.
* Demonstrated ability in informally influencing stakeholders to achieve projects within compliance or risk.
* Proven ability to develop effective, matrixed, cross-organization relationships, collaborating and communicating across business and technology stakeholders and multiple geographies.
* Knowledge of project management process and project management tools/techniques.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; experience with GRC systems desired.
Specific Subject Matter Expertise:
(5) -Individuals with Information Security, Technology and Disaster Recovery Experience (Global if possible)
(2) - Individuals with SOX, Financial Operations, Tax, Treasury and Financial Reporting Experience (Global if possible)
(2) - Individuals with Human Resources Risk/Operations and Technology Experience (Global if possible)
(5) - Individual with regulatory compliance experience (AML, Consumer and Payments backgrounds) - Global if possible
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.