Risk and Internal Auditor (AVP)
There is an exciting position for a Risk and Internal Auditor AVP, in a global financial service company based in Dublin City Centre.
This company is a leader in the financial services and banking industry with market presence around the world. This company can be described as innovative, trusting and open to different perspectives targeting future needs for the industry.
You will be working as part of a high-performance team, responsible for internal audits and risk assessments such as the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP). The successful candidate will be accountable in providing regulatory support, risk frameworks, internal audit plans, and continuous improvements.
- Responsible for developing audit processes improvement and integrating with line management and controls.
- Responsible for the internal audit's plans, risk management and regulatory reporting.
- Must be able to present issues, suggesting improvements and create actions plans.
- Assist in monitoring the risk environment and assesses the emerging risks, developing the process for regularly audit testing
- Follow regulatory changes and ensure audit practices are in line.
- Internal Audit Qualification (open to part Qualified) or Risk experience
- Experience in compliance and regulatory frameworks, internal audit, stress testing, model, model, risk assents and appetitive with knowledge Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP).
- Degree in Finance, Business with certification in Risk or Audit
- Ability to understand/interpret new and existing regulatory requirements Strong technical knowledge in regulation and financial regulator rules
- Communication, Relationship people management and project management skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.