Exciting opportunity for an experienced Compliance and Risk professional to join a leading organisation, within the Payments industry.
Summary Of Responsibilities
The Risk and Compliance officer will be responsible for supporting the Chief Risk Officer with the Risk & Compliance Department's strategic financial planning and budgeting, financial and accounting reporting and compliance, planning and management of administrative functions. The successful candidate must be exceptional in time management, planning, identifying and promptly handling financial and administrative issues for the Risk and Compliance Management Team.
· Effectively leads and manages all aspects of our budget
· Manages the department's forecasting and accrual process
· Develops, recommends and implements department financial procedures
· Analyzes and presents financial reports in an accurate and timely manner
· Manage the Departments time management system
· Assign and monitor the use of office space and equipment
· Exercise control over property, supplies and materials
· Assist CRO when the Facilities Department are negotiating/managing the building's lease agreements
· Asses, develop, implement and manage improvements to our overall administrative management process and procedures
· Recruits, train and develops competent Administration Department staff.
Skills & Experience
· Thorough knowledge and experience of financial management
· Degree in Business Administration/Accountancy or related field
· Comprehensive knowledge of budget formulation, theory and practice
· Ability to make optimal use of information technology in the recording, retrieving and reporting of financial information
· Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
· Effective with handling multiple priorities and problem solving and meeting deadlines
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.