Risk Analyst | Permanent | Dublin City
There is a brand-new Information Risk Analyst position on offer in the heart of Dublin City Centre. The Information Risk Analyst role is offered on a full-time permanent basis with a global asset manager. This role is a mix between operational risk and information risk, providing a huge amount of exposure across the entire risk environment.
The Information Risk Analyst will be part of the wider risk team, working closely with colleagues based in the UK. This role is hugely varied and provides the opportunity to learn more about information risk which will inevitability provide you with well-rounded experience.
- Analyse and resolve operational risks and errors
- Participate and assist with the reviews and updating of the Company's Risk Management Framework and RCSA
- Review and update the Information Risk Policies as required
- Oversight of the operations of controls across the business e.g monitoring of UDT's
- Participate in the production of the company's ICAAP
- Ensure Business Continuity exercises are carried out to test the resilience of the business under stressful scenarios
- Produce governance reports on the above for escalation purposes
- Approve access to data services and review as appropriate
- Previous experience working in a governance/risk management position is essential for the successful candidate
- Experience working in the funds/asset management industry is a distinct advantage
- Exposure to ISO 27001 ISMS would be an advantage
- Ability to work on own initiative and attention to detail is essential
- Facilitate the resolution of a variety of issues amongst multiple stakeholders
- Prioritise issues across the organisation in a timely manner
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.