Risk Analyst | Dublin City
There is a new Risk Analyst position on offer in a global financial services company based in Dublin City Centre.
This team is responsible for the firms EMEA risk management and the successful candidate will be involved in monitoring and assessing key financial risk exposures across the region.
You will be reporting into the Head of Solvency and Risk Analytics and join a team of three people. Joining this team will offer you a great opportunity to gain exposure across investment, asset liability management and risk.
- Be involved in liquidity and capital stress testing for the asset liability management group and for the regions Own Risk & Solvency Assessments (ORSA)
- Challenge and review the results of the stress testing projections
- Solvency II - preform analysis of solvency II alongside risk teams and ensure adherence with the firm's enterprise methodologies
- Be involved in Risk reporting that will be reviewed by senior management on a quarterly basis and support the Economic capital team in quarterly results
- Assess the impact of financial market trends and risks on solvency and support the economic capital team in monitoring these trends and risks
- Act as a subject matter expert for solvency II Pillar 1 development and market risk analysis
- A degree in Mathematical/ Actuarial/ Computer Science or associated discipline
- Preferred requirement: started Actuarial exams or ongoing
- Knowledge of Solvency II framework and financial modelling exposure previous an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, must be able to communicate complex technical language
- Previous experience building models and interpolate analytical information
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.