Great Opportunity within a Fast-Paced Company
· Perform daily safety and maintenance checks as per daily inspection sheet
· Document any requirements for maintenance or repairs in the daily inspection sheet
· Must have full knowledge of routes assigned to them
· Prior to leaving depot, check if there are any customer related dockets issued for their attention
· Collect from residential buildings, businesses and other facilities according to set policies and procedures
· Maintains telephone contact with relevant departments in relation to customer service
· Operate trucks in a safe and effective manner in order to minimize the risk of injury, property damage or loss of life
· Clean trucks as scheduled an/or required
· Comply with the Road Traffic Act at all times
· Ensure all hazard beacons are on at all times
· Take breaks as per schedule
· Concentrate on the road at all times while driving
· In event of breakdowns or repairs, if possible park the truck in a safe location
Mon to Fri - 7am to 4.30pm at standard salary.
Overtime: €14.52 per hour.
Bank Holiday (Saturday) rate: €107.00 per day (6 hours) + €14.52 per hour after that.
Manual handling training provided internally.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €595.00 /week
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.