HGV Driving Role Available with a Progressive Company
- Full-Time, Permanent
- 40 - 45 hours per week
- Driving around Dublin area and rest of Leinster.
A position has become available for a Full Time Rigid Driver, based from the South West Dublin Area.
We are seeking a reliable and enthusiastic Rigid Driver to join our clients Transport Team on a full-time basis. General supervision is received from the Transport Supervisor and Head of Supply Chain.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily vehicle checks as per your pre-shift and end of shift checks, report any defects.
- Make sure the load is safe for transit & secure it using straps to avoid damage to the truck or the goods
- Calculate and estimate the weight of loads to comply with load limits.
- Collect all used roll cages & pallets at destinations.
- Collect back loads when instructed.
- Note all discrepancies in deliveries and collections on paperwork.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of two years' experience driving rigid trucks and multi-drop deliveries.
- A full clean driving license in the appropriate category.
- Up to date CPC card and CPC yearly modules.
- Be a Digital Tachograph Card Holder.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic disposition.
- Valid Power Pallet Certificate.
- Category C Driving Licence.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.