One of the leading tech companies in Dublin is looking to hire fully qualified Revenue Accountant
6 month contract
Dublin City Centre
Seeking a Revenue Accountant to join the EMEA finance team based in Dublin. The ideal candidate will be a top academic performer with a number of years' experience in a high-tech global organization. The successful candidate must be a driven, high energy, customer service focused individual that can work well with internal and external business partners at all levels. They will be expected to problem solve, recommend solutions and exercise good business judgment while performing their function. This is a 6-month contract role located in our Dublin office.
* Review revenue contracts to ensure compliance with US GAAP and internal policies
* Process month-end revenue related accruals and ensure timely GL close;
* Completion of month-end reconciliations;
* Preparation of month-end reporting and related analysis;
* Partner with IT and Engineering to design, build and implement process improvements;
* Build strong, collaborative working relationships with internal and external business partners, with a focus on driving efficiencies
* Participate and add value to ad-hoc Revenue related projects
* Support other compliance obligations, including year end statutory filings and regulatory returns to the Central Bank of Ireland
* Excellent team player who is very comfortable working as part of a larger team located in different locations;
* Recognized accounting qualification preferred (ACA, CIMA, ACCA);
* 2+ years relevant experience with large, fast-growing, multi-national company;
* Solid knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS and local GAAP are desirable;
* Revenue accounting experience desirable but not essential
* Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel (experience with Oracle ERP is very desirable);
* Excellent planning, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills;
* Superb attention to detail yet possesses an understanding of the "big picture";
* Organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement;
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.