A leading tech company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring a Revenue Accountant to join it's EMEA finance team based in Dublin
The ideal candidate will be a top academic performer with a number of years' experience in a high-tech global organization. The successful candidate must be a driven, high energy, customer service focused individual that can work well with internal and external business partners at all levels.
- Review revenue contracts to ensure compliance with US GAAP and internal policies
- Process month-end revenue related accruals and ensure timely GL close;
- Completion of month-end reconciliations;
- Preparation of month-end reporting and related analysis;
- Build strong, collaborative working relationships with internal and external business partners, with a focus on driving efficiencies
- Participate and add value to ad-hoc Revenue related projects
- Support other compliance obligations, including year end statutory filings and regulatory returns to the Central Bank of Ireland
- Excellent team player who is very comfortable working as part of a larger team located in different locations
- Recognized accounting qualification preferred (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- 2+ years relevant experience with large, fast-growing, multi-national company
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS and local GAAP are desirable
- Revenue accounting experience desirable but not essential
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel (experience with Oracle ERP is very desirable)
- Excellent planning, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.