Retail Financial Accountant with a leading FMCG client in Cork.
We have been engaged by a large FMCG client based in Cork to recruit a Retail Financial Accountant. This will initially be a contract role for 24 months but there is strong potential for it to be extended further.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing the financial risk for their retail partners whilst working closely with them in relation to advising, coaching and mentoring them on the financial related aspects of their business.
- Management of retail store financials and retial store acquisitions
- This involves the preparation of business cases, the securing of finance and project management of the process.
- Working occasionally with the Business Development Team in the assessment and preparation of new business cases
- Preparing, presenting and supporting proposals for future business growth.
- Management of client relationships.
Requirements for the Role:
- Be a qualified accountant with a minimum of 4 years post qualification experience
- A general business qualification would be an advantage
- The ideal candidate will be highly numeric & analytical
- A strong systems orientation including advanced excel skills and pro-clarity skills
- Good communication & inter-personal skills with a proven ability to influence at a senior level in the organization
- Be interested in working in a fast paced, client facing commercial role
- Previous experience working within the FMCG / Retail industry will be of distinct advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.