Reserving Analyst - French Speaking
An international Insurance company located in Dublin City Centre are looking for a French speaking Reserving Analyst to join their expanding team.
- Reserving - calculate reserves in a timely manner. Involved in the development and testing of new technical reserving methodologies.
- Projects - involved in complete projects as a team and independently.
- Processes - develop, update and improve processed within the actuarial department.
- Solvency 2 - work with the modelling team to assist with input requirements and data quality.
- Liability Adequacy reporting - produce quarterly controls.
- Actuarial trainee with 2 - 3 years' experience
- Fluent in French and English
- Exposure to SAS/SQL and VBA Programming and experience working with Microsoft packages
- Team player with strong communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.