New role with an exciting financial services company based in Dublin south.
This role sits in the Risk and Compliance function within the Credit Risk team. This team is responsible for promoting a strong risk and asset quality management culture. The successful candidate will be reporting into the Chief Credit officer and will lead a team of analysts, delivering reporting, analysis and insights across the business to support effective and comprehensive credit risk management within the organisations risk appetite.
The team this position sits on, has a strong team culture, flexible working environment and excellent development plans in place for succession.
- This role will work closely with wider stakeholders in the business to oversee the creation, implementation and maintenance of effective credit risk reporting.
- Develop the capabilities and skills needed to operate the reporting function to enhance service delivery and meet requirements of the Risk Committees, regulators and Board of Directors.
- Lead the strategic direction of data to provide analytical insights.
- Managing the reporting delivery solutions and undertaking on-going evaluations.
- Review and sign off all reporting output.
- Leading a team of analysts, including performance management, setting KPI's, guidance and training.
- Working closely with the Regulatory reporting and Regulatory services team to deliver credit risk information and to provide insights to regulatory stakeholders.
- Maintaining robust governance and integrity in respect of information management and reporting definitions ensuring they are in compliance with Data Governance requirements.
Technical Skills & Experience:
- A bachelor's degree in Commerce, Finance, Statistics or Mathematics
- 6 + years' experience working in a related role.
- Proficient in data and reporting packages (e.g. SQL, SAS, Excel, Access, VBA etc.).
- An advanced understanding of risk reporting and controls.
- Knowledge of the regulatory framework within which the MI & Reporting team provide returns to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven ability to prioritize workloads with determination and flexibility to deliver on challenging deadlines.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate successfully with colleagues at all levels up to, and including, Executive level.
- Demonstrated ability in leading in a team environment with a challenging environment.
- Excellent influencing, interpersonal and written skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.