Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Chemist wishing to progress or current Team Lead to join their rapidly expanding and industry leading laboratory team in Waterford City.
You will be tasked with providing ongoing support to the Stability Testing of R&D products, monitoring all project plans and ensuring milestones are delivered on time. You will form an integral part in the decision making and development surrounding recruitment, training, management & team advancement.
- Actively plan each Stability Program in conjunction with the Analytical Services Manager, relevant Team Lead and Project Manager ensuring major milestone targets for each project are visible to all team members and key stakeholders.
- Ensuring that all work carried out is in compliance with the required standards
conforming to company, cGxP, SOP's, regulatory regulations and guidelines, safety and environmental guidelines.
- Identify make recommendations for improvements as part of a team within
or outside the department in order to ensure continuous improvement.
- Coaching / Mentoring - support members of the team with problem solving and
skill development to aid learning and early problem resolution.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of a BSc in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science or a related discipline.
- At least 5 years' experience working in a related technical environment.
- At least 2 years' experience working as a Senior Chemist or Team leader is essential.
- Proven track record in Project Management.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.