Work with a Global Reinsurer based in Dublin.
Reinsurance Analyst| Dublin City Centre
Excellent opportunity for a technical insurance analyst or financial analyst to move into a technical reinsurance underwriting position to work with a well-regarded Global Reinsurance company, based in Dublin.
This role reports directly into the Head of Underwriting, responsible for underwriting process, guidelines, negotiation and customer relationship management. This will give you the opportunity to be part of a high performing team, with a flexible working environment.
- Responsible for underwriting processes and guidelines, ensuring adherence to the underwriting processes regards to general property and casualty, individual underwriting and exposure management guideline.
- Responsible for the general underwriting negotiation responsibilities, discussing possible structures, qualitative and quantitative assessment, terms and conditions
- Assist the marketing and customer relationship management, ensuring the productive relationship with existing clients and potential, following up conferences, clients visit and meetings
- Support the contract administration, maintaining update, controlling files and the internal system underwriting field entries
- Support the business in with ad hoc projects, continuous improvement, technical capabilities and an innovative and creative approach
- Minimum of two years' experience in a financial services company
- ideally a good understand of insurance and accountancy
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Business would be desired
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Innovative, creative and a strong focus on problem-solving with the ability to assess the facts to make informed decisions and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship and communication skills with the ability to communicate successfully with colleagues at all levels and build effective relationships
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.