Risk Advisory Manager | Dublin City Centre
There is an exciting opening for a Risk Advisory Manager in a Multinational Company here in Dublin City Centre. This Management Consultancy has operations around the world providing endless opportunities from a career progression perspective.
This company is one of the most prestigious consultant companies and has a very strong reputation for providing financial advisory services advisory to a variety of industries. This firm nurture different perspectives and encourages open dialogue and new ideas to build new ways to resolve their client's problems and challenges. The environment can be described as trusting and respectful, enabling them to connect experienced employees and clients alike.
You will be working as part of a growing team, specialising in Regulatory Advisory, providing regulatory compliance support, supporting projects in regulations implementations and providing analytical advice. This team has a focus on a variety of industries including banking, insurance and investment clients where the ideal candidate must have a strong Regulatory Compliance and/or Legal Background.
- Assist clients and manage teams with responsibility for technical expertise and regulatory requirements
- Responsible for understanding the client challenges and giving support in the interpretation and implementation of regulations, compliance frameworks and policies and procedures
- Provide monitoring and internal audit specific to compliance, matching the regulation's requirements, advising issues and helping with problem solving plans
- Assist with the review and the creation of policies and procedures for specific client requirements with regards to regulatory requirements.
- Secondments to client functions, designing and delivering training tailored to meet client's needs etc
- Follow regulatory changes and carry out analysis to be enlightened with regards to new regulations and implications to the clients
- Build strong relationships with groups both internally and externally with clients and developing new relationships and business opportunities
- People management, mentoring, training and supervising junior staff and new hires on their day to day duties
- Minimum four years' experience in compliance and regulatory frameworks in Financial Services with legal advisory or legal capacity
- Third level education in Finance, Business or others and Professional Diploma in Compliance - Association of Compliance Officers in Ireland (ACOI)
- Ability to understand/interpret new and existing regulatory requirements
- Strong technical knowledge of regulations and Financial Regulator rules
- Communication, relationship building, people management and project management skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Innovative, creative and focus on problem-solving with the ability to assess the facts to make informed decisions and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate successfully with colleagues at all levels and build effective working relationships
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.