Fantastic Regulatory Reporting Team Leader Opportunity
A really exciting Regulatory Reporting Team Leader role has arisen with a boutique fintech/fund services company based in South Dublin. Really interesting opportunity for a Fund Accountant or Transfer Agency Team Leader to transition into a Client Reporting role.
- Developing relationships & working directly with fund managers,wealth managers & legal companies on daily basis
- Overseeing & leading a team of 8 people
- Motivating & providing expertise to team
- Be main point of contact for key clients
- Ensuring risks are minimised on team
- Ensuring projects are carried out on daily basis
- Carrying out one to one performance meetings with team
- Monitoring team performance
- Reviewing regulatory reports completed by team
- Strong accuracy & attention to detail
- 4-5 years experience in fund accounting or transfer agency role with at least one years experience in team leader or supervisor role
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Third level degree
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.