A leading worldwide online payments company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for a Regulatory Reporting Senior Analyst.
- Complete periodic reporting submissions to Financial Regulators in EMEA
- Support integration of new acquisitions and products by managing data requirements, process set up and transition and reporting obligations
- Monitor and forecast relevant regulatory metrics.
- Monitor the development of regulations in EMEA to ensure advance awareness and preparatory tasks are undertaken early to implement foreseen changes;
- Liaise with key stakeholders including Regulatory Reporting Leadership, Data Technology, Controllership and Treasury teams and gain an understanding of reporting obligations and information requirements to obtain accurate and timely data to fulfill obligations, monitoring and forecasting
- Strive to create efficiencies in processes, in particular focusing on risk reduction through automation
- Draft detailed risk based operating procedures and checklists focusing heavily on internal controls throughout;
- Challenge, resolve, and communicate any issues to internal stakeholders;
- Liaise with internal and external auditors ensuring all requests and any issues are addressed timely and accurately
- Assist the global Regulatory Reporting and Governance team in any related initiatives outside of EMEA.
- Qualified accountant, preferably with a Big 4 background and a minimum of 5+ years' professional experience in in e-commerce/payments/financial services industries
- MA (or equivalent) preferred
- High level of expertise in sourcing, interrogating and manipulating data in various forms/code from multiple systems/platforms
- Understanding of regulations affecting the Banking and Payments industries across EMEA and globally
- Familiarity with local and international accounting standards
- Technical experience dealing with multiple data systems and reporting platforms. SAP is an advantage
- Strong process improvement skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.