Excellent opportunity for a seasoned Regulatory Reporting Expert to lead transformation program for large investment management group based in Dublin City Centre.
Opportunity for an experienced candidate to drive a program of transformation initiatives across Regulatory Reporting teams.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders demonstrating exceptional influencing skills and the ability to balance multiple, often conflicting priorities
- Ensure that any initiatives are captured and brought to resolution
- Work with internal departments guarantee that all roles and responsibilities are clearly understood
- Work closely with Technology to ensure that systems are developed to accommodate regulatory requirements and process improvements
- Ensure that projects are supported and delivered upon in conjunction with the various change and automation teams.
- Transformation lead with a track record in delivering on initiatives in complex environments.
- Experienced in working in a global environment with a global team.
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills.
- Experience and knowledge of various types of regulatory reporting.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.