Regulatory Project Manager Role
Project Manager - 12 Month FTC
This opportunity is to lead a program of transformation initiatives across Global Regulatory Reporting Team globally.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating a program of work and transformation roadmap for the Global Regulatory Reporting team
- Forge strong relationships with internal stakeholders demonstrating exceptional influencing skills and the ability to balance multiple, often conflicting priorities
- Work with other internal and external parties to ensure that any initiatives are captured and brought to resolution
- Work with internal departments to ensure that all roles and responsibilities are clearly understood
- Have responsibility for ensuring reporting for internal governance forums and oversight processes is complied to a high standard
- Work closely with Technology to ensure that systems are developed to accommodate regulatory requirements and process improvements
- Ensure that projects are supported and delivered upon in conjunction with the various change and automation teams.
Experience Required for this role
- A senior transformation lead with a track record in delivering on initiatives in a complex environment
- Experienced in working with a global team, one that is operating across multiple business areas at any given time
- Can demonstrate strong relationship management and influencing skills - having the proven ability to handle complex, diverse and multi layered relationships
- Have strong decision making and conflict management skills, taking full ownership for delivery with minimum direction needed
- Experience and knowledge of various types of regulatory reporting obligations globally
- An ability to analyse and understand complex regulatory requirements and work with key stakeholders to determine impacts to current and future processes
All interested candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.