Social media powerhouse looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager for eCommerce vertical.
Our client is searching for a talented, self-motivated Regional Product Marketing Manager to drive go-to-market strategies and growth of vertical advertising solutions in EMEA, with a focus on eCommerce. The successful candidate must have experience working with international cross-functional partners to design and execute revenue growth and product adoption programs. This person will have to develop and manage processes to ensure that regional stakeholders know the strategic initiatives that are relevant to them, and that the product team is equipped with market feedback to improve our products. Success in this position requires a strong understanding of eCommerce and popular online and social media advertising technologies. This is a full-time position in a cross-functional, dynamic environment, and will be based in Dublin.
- Act as the voice of the region to central product teams by representing EMEA priorities, challenges, and opportunities
- Inform the product roadmap and priority-setting by providing a regional evaluation of priorities, and provide early-stage feedback on regional product-market fit and growth potential
- Responsible for regional articulation of the product roadmap for the verticals/products/solutions
- Own the regional growth plan for a vertical/solution-set/product-set; including production, presentation and articulation of plans to product teams.
- Collaborate with in-market PMM to understand how a given product or solution will fuel growth
- Galvanize all regional in-market PMM for the products/solutions/verticals; support initial activation efforts and actively engage in initial growth and adoption tracking
- Build strong cross functional relationships and prioritize work to efficiently plan and execute go-to-market plans and growth plans in EMEA
- Lead scaled regional communications for new product activations and updates
- Define and scale best practices to drive optimal solutions adoption and new product activation
- 5+ years' experience in Product Marketing strongly recommended, however very strong experience in eCommerce will also be considered.
- Demonstrated product marketing expertise in social media ads and in mobile advertising.
- Understanding of the ecommerce industry, global trends, and client objectives
- Ability to set priorities, problem solve, multi-task and work independently
- Ability and desire to solve complex problems with data
- In depth understanding of how to leverage data to identify platform best practices for the market
- Track record of influencing behaviour at variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional managers
- Flexible team player who thrives in a fast-paced, often ambiguous, environment
- Customer service orientation and experience in a client facing capacity
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.