Are you a TA Specialist with experience in University Relations?
We at M3S are delighted to be recruiting a University Relations Recruiter. You will be based onsite in our client Regeneron's Limerick office with responsibility for managing their University Relations programme.
Summary: Responsible for partnering with UR stakeholders to build and maintain the early career infrastructure, internally, and establish the relationships and assist with the development of full-cycle university relations strategies at core tertiary institutions.
In partnership with various stakeholders, the University Relations Recruiter assists with the planning and execution of a scalable early talent and annual campus recruiting plan, on strategically important campuses, to attract and hire top student candidates for internships and full-time opportunities for the Regeneron Limerick IOPS (Industrial Operations & Product Supply) facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Intern program:
- Works with business leaders and HRBP/team on workforce planning initiatives to identify early career fulltime and intern hiring needs and process
- Plans and executes multiple full cycle Programs that include full pre-employment initiatives, hiring manager/mentor training, student development relative to soft skills, evaluation and end of assignment showcase activities.
- Plans and executes calendar of events for interns and ensures events are effectively communicated to all stakeholders.
- Partners with the leadership and TA team to effectively convert interns to FTE's (for those graduating).
- Conducts end of program surveys with both students and stakeholders;
- Identifies areas for efficiencies and improvements to all Programs and processes.
- University Relations & Campus Recruiting:
- Develops and maintains strong relationships,
- with hiring managers to understand their workforce and business needs, and assists in aligning UR Programs
- with campus leaders, educators, and students and clubs to identify unique opportunities and activities that will brand and attract top talent to meet Regeneron's early career and Program hiring strategies
- Engage and manage relationships with career services, students and clubs, and university professors across key colleges and universities.
- Partners with Regeneron associates to build Campus Teams, staffed with both Regeneron associates and leaders, as well as student ambassadors, who will assist with the identification, planning and execution of campus events.
- Consults with the TA team and business members on future hiring needs to identify key areas for campus recruiting, as well as high volume periods of hiring;
- Drives sourcing strategies to find candidates from targeted universities
- Identify opportunities to advance company brand on campuses; determines promotional and marketing materials.
- Collaborates with the UR team to ensure all data entry and candidate communication is compliant and effective.
- Leads on-campus company presentations promoting Regeneron recruiting initiatives.
- Identifies and tracks key metrics to analyse the annual program and hiring data.
- Identifies and implements recommendations on improving recruitment initiatives.
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA in HR or relevant field with a minimum 3 years direct recruiting experience in a high-volume environment.
- 3+ years in Talent Acquisition preferred, with at least 1+ year in University Relations.
- Prior experience recruiting within the pharmaceutical / biotechnology industry would be highly advantageous.
- MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience managing and prioritising multiple searches, projects and/or client relationships.
- Strong process orientation, client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships with customers, candidates and tertiary institutions.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, and interview process management.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills; analytic skills with ability to create and measure.
- Ability to meet goals and objectives in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.