Exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join Regeneron based in Limerick
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sources, identifies, and qualifies candidates for key roles within company using a variety of creative recruiting methods.
- Work with hiring managers and HR to identify and clarify job specifications in order to effectively source best candidate pool.
- Maintains, revises, and helps develop job descriptions for all positions within company.
- Assists in development of a staffing plan to support current hiring need.
- Establish and/or maintain effective relationships with hiring managers, HR partners, and candidate pool, and external recruiters.
- Post advertisements on ATS, industry websites, social media sites, and internet job boards as needs dictate.
- Monitors open positions and "fill time"; suggests alternate recruiting methods as appropriate.
- Ensure all hiring practices and policies are adhered to.
- Ensure knowledge of up to date recruiting trends remains current.
- May act as representative for the business at career fairs.
- May provide counsel and assistance to hiring managers and interviewers to ensure compliance with company's policies and legal requirements.
- Responds to employee inquiries regarding hiring and employment policies, procedures, and programs.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in HR or relevant field with 5-10 years direct recruiting experience (in house or agency) in a high-volume environment. Previous experience recruiting within the pharmaceutical / biotechnology/life sciences industry would be highly advantageous.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.