Our Client a Leading Technology Company is seeking a Recruitment Scheduler to join the team!
Our client is seeking a highly organised, detail-oriented and high-energy Recruiting Scheduler. The role will support the Recruiting team with the objective of efficiently and successfully organising and coordinating high-volume interview activity. A successful Scheduler will be self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute
- Coordinating phone, onsite and blue jean/video interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency whilst delivering a world-class candidate experience
- Coordinate candidate travel & the candidate expenses process.
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date.
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates.
- Meeting and greeting candidates who are onsite for interview.
- Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidates.
- Perform administrative duties as required to support the corporate development team.
- Work closely with other coordinators on cross-functional teams.
- Produce ad hoc recruiting reports
- Support interviewer training across locations
- 3+ years experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activity across EMEA Offices
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently
- Project management experience a plus
- Experience in prioritising different functions and tasks while managing their work time
- Experience in Word, Excel, and Outlook or PC based calendar/meeting applications
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.