Dublin based Recruitment Specialist Role Through German
Recruiting Specialist | German | Dublin
Does pitching to executives across a range of industries excite you? Are you motivated by targets to increase your earnings potential? Do you have a do-what-it-takes work ethic?
A leading Multinational is seeking driven candidates for their Recruiting Specialist position with their Professional Services Firms team in Dublin, Ireland. The Professional Services Firms (PSF) team connects top consulting, advertising, public relations, and market research firms with expert Council Members on a variety of topics across the globe, every day.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Contacting and pitching to a high volume of custom experts for client projects, using effective sales and recruiting techniques in a fast-paced and competitive environment
- Meeting and exceeding goals and metrics on multiple high-priority recruiting projects at any given time
- Independently managing your Council Member recruiting pipeline from cold calling to pitching and closing
- Vetting recruits based on client needs as well as briefing recruits on business model, policies, compliance and terms & conditions
- Aligning with the PSF client services team on urgent client requests, deadlines, and goals in tight timeframes and short project life cycles
- Adhering to and upholding compliance standards and company values
- Fluency in German and English are a requirement
- Six months to two years of experience in sales, recruiting and/or customer service
- High motivation to exceed personal weekly, monthly, and quarterly commercial goals
- Confidence in making 30+ outbound cold calls each day
- Fearlessness and ability to professionally manage bottlenecks and consistently close
- Hustle, intensity, and an unconquerable attitude
- Polished and persuasive verbal and written communication
- Ability to receive and implement feedback and coaching in a fast-paced environment
- An undergraduate degree
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.