One of the leading tech companies in Dublin is looking to hire an experienced Recruiting Learning & Development Programme Manager
Recruiting Learning and Development, Program Manager
Dublin City Centre
The EMEA Recruiting Learning and Development Team is looking for a Program Manager who is
extremely detail oriented, efficient, and a creative problem solver to manage the onboarding
program for our EMEA and LatAM recruitment teams. The Recruiting Learning Program
Manager will drive the onboarding program across the region, while collaborating closely with
cross-functional partners. This role will also involve facilitating the delivery of current and
upcoming rLearn Training programs.
* Faciliation and Delivery of the recruiting onboarding program (3 day classroom lead session for new members to the recruiting org) and management of our 6 week onboarding program.
* Deliver training on Recruitment Tools during onboarding and as needed for the existing recruiting team.
* Facilitate instructor-led programs and onsite train-the-trainer sessions and coaching
* Manage expectations around roles and responsibilities for all involved in onboarding and creates transparency between team members and their respective workloads.
* Deliver on established program to ensure the team is served
* Oversee the scheduling of our Onboarding and ongoing training programs through our LMS
* Ensure all Onboarding content is regularly up to date and relevant for new hires
* Meet stakeholders regularly to assess team needs, provide program updates and seek support for recommendations.
* Development and maintenance of a comprehensive measurement strategy, using both qualitative and quantitative methods, for collecting, analyzing and reporting onboarding program effectiveness.
* Utilise this data to drive improvements, iterate on programs and develop new elements of program as needed
* Communication of regular data reporting, sharing insights on onboarding program impact to recruiting stakeholders.
* Partner with US and regional leads in EMEA and APAC to deliver regionally relevant training and ensure operational consistency across regions
Preferred Qualifications/Skill Requirements:
* 5+ years of experience in recruitment with extensive knowledge of the recruiting lifecycle and recruiting tools.
* 3+ years of training facilitation experience
* Experience communicating with a variety of audiences while engaging and influencing stakeholders
* Experience juggling multiple priorities in a dynamic and changing environment
* Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented and delivering results in a highly organized manner.
* Experience in building relationships and collaboration within a global, cross-functional team in order to accomplish all necessary tasks.
* Analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.