A financial services institution is looking for a Records and Project Support Officer to join their Dublin City Centre team.
This role would suit someone within the Project space who ideally has a working knowledge of Records Management and is capable of managing projects from end to end.
- Support the business in the management of records from creation through to disposal or long term retention.
- Identify, initiate, manage and complete records management improvement projects.
- Organising and managing meetings.
- Manage the relationship with the third party storage provider.
- To provide support for collaborative projects and initiatives.
- Experience in process documentation, process design, process reengineering (desirable).
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to deliver group and one to one training and presentations.
- Good analytical, project management and administrative skills.
- Ability to manage projects from end to end, and to track and report progress effectively.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.