R&D Labelling Technician
Our Galway based clients are an extremely large medical device company looking for an R&D Packaging Engineer to join their ever-expanding engineering team. This individual will be responsible for the design and co-ordination of packaging & labelling activities for New Product Development (NPD) and Sustaining Engineering (SE) of product packaging and labelling. This will include product package design, product labels and packaging specifications.
- Work to assure all packaging labelling deliverables are correct and follows applicable quality system and regulatory requirements.
- Work independently to plan activities necessary to meet timelines.
- Coordination and creation of the data to the labelling database and labelling format using corporate labelling software.
- Creation, change and control of labelling and packaging components to support R&D on site.
- Responsible for coordination/creation of label templates and the formatted directions for use.
- Liaise with vendors on specifications for package and label components
- Communicate with cross functional teams within the company on packaging related projects.
- Build Quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
- Liaise with various translation companies for the translation of text used in all labelling and packaging components.
- Good understanding of Packaging & Labelling Design Element requirements within a regulated industry
- Bachelors (Hetac Level 8) in relevant discipline
- Three years' experience in a Medical Device or other regulated industry
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.