R&D Engineers - Galway
R&D Engineers - Galway
Junior, Mid-level & Senior level roles - Permanent & Fixed Term Contract roles
Looking to speak to R&D Engineers from the Medical Device Industry interested in taking the next step in their career and move into a new and exciting challenge. I'm currently partnering with a number of the world's most recognisable Medical Device companies who are looking to fulfil skills shortages with their R&D departments. These roles will suit either an experienced Research & Development Professionals looking for a new challenge or someone searching for the next step in their career. Fantastic career opportunities for the right candidates.
Within these positions some responsibilities will include:
- Execute product engineering R&D which impact form/fit/function, line extensions, cost savings and compliance
- Assist with product risk management
- Creates, tracks and meets project schedules, plans and budgets
- Preparation and presentation of design reviews
- Complies with company procedures and policies, regulatory body and government regulations.
- Translate product requirements into product specifications by selecting and testing appropriate materials, product designs, and manufacturing processes
- Determine required V&V, Author V&V Test Protocols and execute product design V&V
- Translates research discoveries into usable and marketable products
- Work in compliance with the Quality Management System and New Product Development Processes.
Before applying you should ideally have the following background:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with ideally 2 years post grad experience in a regulated environment
- Experience of managing individual projects simultaneously to one another
- Familiarity with a broad range of mechanical designs concepts and systems design
- Medical Device Industry experience a significant advantage particularly with knowledge of standards compliance and regulations
- Excellent design software skills (SolidWorks preferred)
- Positive attitude and a proven ability to take initiative on projects and collaborate as part of multi-disciplinary team
I am keen to speak to all R&D Engineers regarding these positions. For a confidential chat or further information on these roles please contact me directly on 091 435 069 or email email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.