Brilliant opportunity to play a key part in the ongoing development of this West Cork Construction Company
Quantity Surveyor - West Cork
I have an excellent role for an ambitious QS in West Cork. This is a chance to join a thriving construction business with an established reputation for delivering high class projects. Working with an experienced and approachable Commercial Manager, you will work across a multitude of projects from one off house builds, to housing estates, apartment blocks and commercial builds and fit outs.
Working both in the office and on site, you will:
- Manage a variety of projects for several clients
- Complete tender processes, participate in negotiations and learn about how to secure a range of projects
- Manage subcontractor work in progress, negotiate variations, and finalise accounts
- Keep accurate commercial cost reports, forecast upcoming costs and managing project profitability
- Attend regular site meetings and manage interactions with both subcontractors and clients
- Participate in driving the business forward
You should apply for this role if you:
- Are a qualified Quantity Surveyor with 1-5 years' experience in a similar role
- Have strong organisational skills, communication skills and influencing skills
- Want to be a key player in the ongoing development of a successful business
- Are looking for an environment where you will be given the responsibility to learn and develop your skills
Please contact Ronan McInerney in Morgan McKinley for more information on this role.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.