Permanent Cork based role with a residential developer for an ambitious and commercially minded Quantity Surveyor
Quantity Surveyor - Cork (permanent)
Morgan McKinley are working with a thriving Cork based development company as they look to add an experienced Quantity Surveyor to their team.
This company have developed an excellent reputation in delivering residential construction projects through-out Cork. Whilst they are a relatively new company, they are underpinned by a management team with decades of experience in the sector.
Working from the Cork office on Cork based projects, your responsibility will include;
- Oversee & develop the cost strategy for effective management, delivery & reporting throughout all phases of assigned projects
- Negotiating and purchasing of sub-contractors along with ongoing account management
- Carrying out monthly valuations for works on site, managing subcontract payments & liabilities,
- Manage the periodic reporting on financial performance of projects
- Attend site progress and cost meetings and liaising with sub-contractors
- Completion of project close out documentation including final account resolution and agreement for all trade packages
Ideally you will have:
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- 3-5 years' experience with a developer or a residential construction company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- strong measurement and take off skills
This role is ideal for a candidate looking to be based permanently in the Cork area. Contact Ronan McInerney in Morgan McKinley for more information on this role.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.