Quantitative Analyst Manager
Join a leading Financial Services Advisory team based in Dublin on the Quantitative and Analytics side of the business. This is a high profile team that offers exposure to a global network.
- You will lead internal projects and client engagements.
- Working as a team is an essential part of this role, this will involve sharing responsibility, maintaining communication and providing support to other members.
- Must be able to drive business development and grow out your market.
- Relevant experience in financial services
- Experience in model validation and /or model development
- Experience with software such as SQL, SAS, Java, C++
- Academic background - mathematics, physics, statistics etc.
- Attitude is very important for this role, ideally looking for naturally entrepreneurial people
- Strong technical and analysis skills
- Strong Project management and report writing skills
On offer, competitive remuneration package
Rewarded for individual performance and team performance
Flexible working hours
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.