Quality Validation Manager required to undertake qualification and validation activities across Healthcare & Life Science Supply Chain sites
Quality Validation Manager required to undertake qualification and validation activities across Healthcare & Life Science Supply Chain sites in accordance with site procedures and corporate policies to meet regulatory requirements regarding systems or equipment maintenance
- Lead the Quality function for computer system validation and ensure all systems are assessed for
- GxP criticality and validation is maintained, reviewed and Managed.
- Lead all operational and non-operational departments (within their area of responsibilities) on Validation including GAMP.
- Support business growth and strategy around systems and equipment sourcing, implementation and qualification.
- Support business growth by Leading on projects and advising on Validation Lifecycle requirements.
- Ensure harmonisation of Validation best practices for GDP/ GMP is applied to all DHL Supply Chain Life Sciences and Healthcare Ireland sites.
- Create strong and effective working relationships with colleagues in all relevant operational and functional roles.
- Compliance First - Prioritise full compliance with GMP, GDP and ISO 9001 requirements to ensure Patient Safety - SISPQ (Safety, Integrity, Strength, Purity & Quality).
- To work with and support the Quality Management team in raising quality standards and awareness across the DSC's growing Life Science & Healthcare business in Ireland.
- Actively support the Quality Management team with the development, management and maintenance of the Quality Management System (QMS) within DHL Supply Chain Life Sciences and Healthcare Ireland, to ensure compliance with Regulatory requirements, company's internal quality policies and meet customer expectations. In particular developing, driving and delivering the Validation/Calibration processes (including GAMP).
- Diploma/Degree in Life Science or related field
- 3 + years in QA management in manufacturing & validation QA (ideally pharma/manufacturing)
- Audit experience
- Quality Systems compliance experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.