Project management opportunity coordinating computerised systems within the Quality & Regulatory function
I am working with a client in Galway who are looking for an individual who has strong Quality Systems experience to join their team. The successful individual (Project Manager) will champion the Quality & Regulatory function, ensure that the business requests are met, and the Quality & Regulatory Processes are followed.
This role is responsible for planning, directing and coordinating computerised systems projects within the Business Division in the Quality & Regulatory function.
This position has accountability for complying with the applicable elements of the Division Quality System and the associated procedures.
Key Duties of this role include:
- Lead and manage Quality and Regulatory projects in partnership with Division Quality and IT leadership expectations and priorities.
- Work directly with the Program leaders to identify, plan and implement the project scope, ensuring the business project risks, issues, and dependencies are understood, communicated and baselined, and ensuring any assumptions are verified.
- Represent the Quality & Regulatory program and take an active part in steering groups to ensure that project oversight and governance is in place and effective.
- Interact with all Division functions (IT, Quality & Regulatory, HR, etc.), Business Unit entity leaders and stakeholders to provide effective alignment, collaboration and engagement, program management and project execution, to facilitate change within the Division.
- Work with Business Unit leaders to plan the budgets and forecasts on a rolling basis.
- Develop a close working relationship with the Business Unit and Division teams to understand the requirements, and to inform their decision making.
- Embed continuous improvement strategies into the project discipline whilst operating a controlled, structured and well managed projects.
- Accurately report and present the status of the project, citing escalation, risk and issues to the program
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent qualification
- Experience (i.e. greater than 3 end-to-end projects) of successfully managing Quality, Regulatory projects, with demonstrable evidence of effective design, delivery and problem-solving skills
- Project team management experience leading a team greater than 3 FTEs, with a mix of internal and contractor team members, spread across multiple time zones
- IT projects experience as a business project manager
- PMP certification or equivalent
- Strong technology awareness in line with technologies in use across the Division (e.g. Oracle Agile PLM, DocXellent ensur, SalesForce.com and SharePoint)
- Supplier qualification and management experience
- Experience of leading and implementing change initiatives and active stakeholder management
- Experience of working with culturally diverse groups of people, able to communicate effectively at all levels of the business, and with both technical and non-technical people, adapting approach to suit the audience
- Experience of establishing and leading teams, and coaching and developing team members to maximize individual and team effectiveness
- Attention to details by documenting meetings, action items and objectives
If this sounds like your next career move click below to apply today and I will give you a call back to discuss further.
Alternatively you can call me on 021 2300 412.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.