The successful candidate will be joining a busy team with the opportunity to get involved in projects
Quality Specialist-Leinster- Pharmaceuticals
My client has an exciting opportunity for a QA Specialist to join their team. The successful candidate will be joining a busy team with the opportunity to get involved in projects.
The Quality Specialist role supports a variety of aspects of the site operations including Quality Systems, Operations Support & Projects. The role presents opportunity for exposure to many aspects of the QA organizations responsibilities in addition to being an integral part of a cross function production support team.
What they are looking for:
- If you are energised by a challenge and enjoy a diverse range of responsibilities, with a high degree of self-direction you may be the person they are looking for.
- They are looking for a resilient, proactive and change agile individual who possesses the ability to guide and coach in Quality & GMP expectations and, through experience, has the confidence to make risk-based decisions when necessary.
- This is an Individual Contributor role with ample opportunity to demonstrate initiative, leadership, and the ability to effectively deliver on varied projects/issues
Experience and background:
- Typically have a third level qualification in a science or technical background.
- At least 3 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment as part of a team and self-directed as required.
- Proactive approach and strong critical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of GMP & Regulatory requirements.
- Experience with Quality Risk Management, Investigations, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Operations, and Regulatory Processes are highly desirable.
- Ability to positively influence and develop strong, effective peer relationships.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.