Are you a QA Batch Release expert looking for a leadership role?
Quality Release Lead: Pharmaceutical: Dublin
I am delighted to be partnering with a well established pharmaceutical company based in Dublin who are looking to attract a driven and ambitious QA candidate to Lead the QA Batch Release team.
- To report Quality Metris/KPIs to ensure right first time improvement plans are active.
- To ensure timely execution and ownership of Batch Release and Deviations within Quality Release Team
- To coach and develop the QA Specialists team to enable good decision making occurs in real time.
- Increase efficiencies by means of introducing capacity management through manning boards, digitisation and optimal planning.
- To set the direction for the QA Batch release department, drive high performance and foster an improvement culture.
- To run and be involved with improvement projects on site.
- Work closely with QP's and QA Leadership team to improve efficiencies within batch release and close out any issues in a timely and effective Manner
- Encourage a LEAN way of working
The Successful Candidate:
- At least 5 years experience in Quality Assurance within Pharmaceutical with in depth knowledge of the Batch Release Process
- People leadership or mentoring is essential for this role
- Degree Qualified & QP Qualified Preferred
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.