Excellent opportunity to progress to a managerial position in GMP international company in West Dublin
The successful candidate will drive compliance and implement continuous improvement process across the Quality department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement and develop quality systems, procedures
- Take responsibility for compliance driven continuous improvement initiatives
- Lead & develop the Quality compliance team of professionals
- Ensure implementation of corrective and preventive actions are implemented in appropriate timeframe and in line with customer requirements
- Compile regular reports of Quality KPI's both internally
- Lead and management risk assessments across the business to drive quality improvements.
- Always ensure audit readiness
- Play an integral role in planning and managing all activities with respect to quality audits / visits.
- Delivery of Validation Master Plans
- Batch paperwork review and sign of on release product for shipment
- Act as the driving force behind Preventative Action activities
- Act as a coach and mentor to reporting staff and colleagues.
- Performance of additional ad hoc duties at the request Quality and Regulatory manager
- Coaching and mentoring employees
- Degree Engineering/Quality/Science.
- Solid grounding in a range of ISO Quality Systems
- 6 + years quality management experience in a highly regulated environment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.