Excellent Opportunity for a senior quality engineer
Quality Engineering Lead: Galway: Medical Device.
- Developing and maintaining quality world class systems related to the manufacture of guidelines while developing employee efficiencies.
- Direction of quality engineers in areas of responsibility
- Direction of inspectors in areas of responsibility
- Playing a role in the plant annual manufacturing objectives.
- Monitor production process for compliance to implemented process controls to ensure quality product is shipped to customer
- Provide ideas for potential improvements for review with engineering
- Project meeting attendance as required.
- Maintain training records for all reports.
- Ensure open communication exists between the quality engineers and all other groups in order to facilitate the speedy dissemination of relevant changes and improvements to both products and processes.
Level 8 Degree
Currently in a Quality Assurance Engineering role with people management responsibilities
5+ years experience with at least 1 year in Medical Device
An excellent next step for a Senior Quality Engineer who currently has people management experience or a Quality Manager to join a major company.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.