Quality Engineer required -Heavy Industry Manufacturing facility-Louth.-Competive Salary!
A Quality Engineer Required -Louth-competitive Salary for the right candidate.
This is a great opportunity join a Pristine Facility that manufactures to the latest ASME BPE and EN standards and well as being ISO accredited.
The successful candidate will join a busy Heavy Industry Manufacturing facility and manage the onsite QA program & ensure Product Quality is streamlined with project specifications.
Our client supplies high specification products to domestic and international markets.
You will report to the MD.
- Conduct quality audits to ensure compliance with ISO and CE or other relevant criteria
- Compile project quality plans & dossiers to ensure & demonstrate compliance with Company & Customer requirements;
- Write, monitor & maintain quality procedures to ensure compliance
- review / approve & file quality control documentation
- assist customers on quality issues
- Cross functional collaboration
- Develop QHS objectives and assist in the continual review of the QHS system
- Comply with the requirements of CE Marking regarding all procedures pertaining to the QHS Management System.
Education & Training
- Strong mechanical background 3+ years
- ISO9001 and CE Marking 1090
- Lean Six Sigma
- Auditing experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.