Responsible for all operational quality aspects associated with product manufacture and release.
Quality Engineer- Medical Device- South Leinster
You will be responsible for all operational quality aspects associated with product manufacture and release.
- You will be responsible for the successful validation and qualification of process and raw material changes and maintain strong communication with internal and external stakeholders
- You will investigate Quality problems associated with the production department and implement effective corrective and preventive measures.
- You will liaise with Vendors and Customers on quality related issues, internal and external.
- You will ensure key quality metrics (CAPA management, First Pass Quality, Complaints, etc) are attained.
- You will ensure the pertinent corporate quality and regulatory standards are attained.
- You will apply G.M.P. and observe that it is being adhered to in the department.
- You will participate in the Internal and External Audit Programme.
- You will drive/support & implement continuous improvement projects with the operations team using Process Excellence lean/six sigma tools.
- You will supervise team of Quality Techs\inspectors as required.
- Perform additional duties as required.
Experience and requirements:
- Degree in a Science related discipline
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Team player who can also work on their own initiative
- Good attention to detail
- Good understanding of problem-solving and quality improvement tools and techniques
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.