Senior Quality Auditor - 6+ years' experience - 11-month contract position-excellent rate (Dublin based biologics facility).
You will play a key role in delivering Inspection Readiness Programs and Internal Audit programs in a regulated environment.
- Drive the successful delivery of Inspection Readiness Program on-site.
- Take the lead on the Internal Audit Program delivery
- Take responsibility for ensuring adherence to policies applicable Regulatory Requirements are adhered to
- Develop & deliver measurable, effective metrics to gauge the quality of products & deliver reports
- Drive the continuous improvement across the QMS's
- Corrective and preventive action
Education & Experience:
- Third level Qualification Degree or higher in Science or a related discipline
- 6 years + experience in a Quality Engineering role with experience within a manufacturing within GMP environment.
- In depth knowledge of Quality Management Standards.
- Experience utilising CAPA tools
- Previous GMP Inspection Readiness & Audit inspection experience in a regulated environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.