Quality Assurance Technician/Quality Tester Required! (South East of Ireland) -Leading Manufacturing Facility
Are you a recent Quality graduate or Junior Quality professional, looking to progress your career and gain experience in a fast- paced manufacturing environment?
An award-winning manufacturer of sustainable high-quality products require a Quality professional to join their busy site, to carry out product sampling and testing in accordance with quality standards and assist in maintenance of Quality Assurance system.
Responsibilities (includes but is not limited to the following tasks):
- Certification product sampling, cutting and
testing in accordance with quality standards.
- Filing &Monitoring testing results, identifying trends and
report any issues or negative trends.
- Ensure Lab & Quality equipment is purchased &
maintained to meet requirements of lab and in process testing.
- Organise & ensure lab & quality equipment is
calibrated/checked as per requirements.
- Carry out internal Audits & ensure identified
corrective/preventative actions are completed.
- Maintain & issue misc. quality reports including
daily, weekly and monthly scrap, weekly
downgrade reconciliation and EN326
- Sampling, cutting and testing for projects
including new product development, R&D,
process optimization and quality improvements.
- Assist in customer complaints and Process nonconformance.
- Degree in Engineering/Science or related discipline.
- Good analytical and laboratory skills.
- Solid understanding of quality standards, SOP's, safety policies and Codes of Practice.
- Good technology & report writing skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.