Quality Assurance Manager (Life and Pensions) | Dublin Centre
There is a brand new Quality Assurance Manager role on offer in the Centre of Dublin. The Quality Assurance Manager role being a new position provides the opportunity to grow within a busy and friendly environment where you can shape the role and make it your own going forward.
This large insurance broker prides itself with a friendly and positive culture, making the transition into a new team very easy. Reporting directly to the Head of the department and working closely with the Director, the Quality Assurance Manager will gain great exposure to senior management.
The Quality Assurance Manager role comes with excellent prospects for career progression, a generous benefits package and a bonus on top.
- Ensure coherence to risk control and regulatory requirements that apply to this role (life and pensions)
- Maintain awareness of upcoming changes within the regulations and legislations that may affect the department and participate and lead others in the implementation of same
- Continuously update the operational risk registrar ensuring mitigations are in place
- Provide insight and enhancement of frameworks for documenting, reviewing and signing off advice processes
- Work closely with a variety of other departments including compliance, procurement, risk and internal audit to ensure a timely and efficient turn around on inquiries
- Maintain up to date knowledge on issues related to GDPR to ensure the division is obliging at all times
- Participate in ad hoc projects across risk and compliance as required
- Strong relationship management and maintenance on a regular basis across the internal network of compliance pees in the Life and Pensions sector
- Must have QFA qualification (Qualified Financial Advisor)
- 5 years' experience working in an insurance role, preferably in compliance
- Risk control and regulatory experience is essential for this position
- Excellent communication skills are a must have for this role
- Commercial awareness of the life and pensions market is ideal
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.