Tech multinational looking for a Quality Assurance Auditor.
- Conduct weekly quality assessments across global organization encompassing complex workflow processes
- Track/flag trends and patterns within the assessments
- Provide coaching & training sessions with the team
- Identify root-cause for urgent errors and create a proposal that will help to reduce them in the future
- Analyse quality data to suggest improvements for policies & procedures
- Monitor quality trends and perform quality improvement plans
- Maintain an internal knowledge base
- Remain up to date on key workflow changes, operational guidelines, and policy updates.
- Create and present case reviews that adapt to various audiences (leadership, PR, cross-functional etc.)
- May have the opportunity to develop quality programs for new products and new support sites (vendor locations) and may travel internationally when needed
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in support, quality assurance, or similar operational role
- Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Strong analytical skills and comfort analysing data and conducting root cause analysis
- Strong desire to collaborate, share, drive best practices cross-functionally and globally
- Knowledge of SQL (or equivalent) and Excel skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-starting and comfortable operating in ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with a variety of audiences
- Experience evaluating standard operating procedures and making recommendations for improvement/streamlining
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.