Customer experience focused role in a well known Pharmaceutical company
I am working with a well-known and respected Pharmaceutical company based in Cork who are looking for a customer focused, compassionate and enthusiastic individual to join their team.
As an overview, the Quality and Training Professional will ensure quality processes through established standards and monitoring activities following the customer experience principles on site. This role is instrumental in the managing and elevating of the customer experience. The successful individual will be responsible for performance contact monitoring and will manage elements of the training administration processes for the contact centre.
This contact centre will be working with the American customer base supporting patients, Health Care Professionals (HCPs) and Sales Representatives. Due to this the hours for this position are aligned to the US market which would be 2pm-10pm Monday to Friday.
Call and Alternate Channel Monitoring
- Ensures the consistency and standardisation of customer interactions through monitoring and coaching as defined by the contact centre standards.
- Maintains product and organisational knowledge for monitoring purposes
- Ensures alignment between established standards / controlled documents and monitoring standards
- Participates in call and alternate channel calibrations and provides feedback
- Reports individual and team monitoring scores
- Uses knowledge and business process understanding to influence, make decisions and coach others to maximize customer experiences and enhance processes
- Owns the coordination of training activities in partnership with US colleagues, including content updates for the Cork contact centre.
- Facilitates training courses for new employees and on-going learnings
- Supports on-boarding and off-boarding processes following quality system standards and training schedules
- Supports learning management system process including due dates and training completion
- Ensures instructor qualification process is executed
- Ensures the certification process is administered and executed
- Participates and provides feedback to the contact centre's controlled documents
- Serves as subject matter expert in regulatory and compliance processes (e.g. Privacy, Compliance, Adverse Events, Product Complaints)
- Provides regulatory / compliance expertise and guidance to questions relative to current processes, regulatory guidelines and / or quality
- Participates in internal self-assessments of processes and practices and supports external assessments and audits
- Provides technical expertise in integrating quality into business practices
- Responsible for writing deviation reports through the approved deviation management system
- Creates and contributes to an environment that creates enthusiasm and accountability for satisfying customer needs
- Respects people's expertise and work experience in a way that encourages collaboration, innovation and commitment to a common visionl
- Decides and acts promptly, using good judgment and anticipates or removes obstacles that get in the way of progress
- Supports efforts to implement processes and technologies to maximize efficiency and effectiveness
- Delivers and drives excellence in quality standards
- Creates an environment that expects compliance
- Recognises and follows all compliance policies, laws and regulations
- Integrates compliance into daily activities
- Cooperates with investigations, monitoring and audits
- Responds appropriately to reported and known / suspected compliance violations
- Bachelor´s degree; nurse, pharmacist, or other qualified health care professional
- Fluency in English verbal and written forms
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical / healthcare business
- Experience in a customer contact centre or service team environment
- Strong computer skills including demonstrated ability to type (data entry, searching multiple data bases) while on telephone
- Commitment to following quality processes and standards
- Strong customer service orientation and experience
- Active listening skills including the ability to listen to and understand information presented through spoken words
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to influence and motivate others
- Ability to communicate information and ideas so others will understand
- Teamwork skills and ability to influence / lead others
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize in a rapidly changing environment
- Initiative and problem solving skills to pursue issues and take appropriate action
- Ability to work independently and without close supervision
If this sounds of interest to you, or if you would like to find out more information don't hesitate to reach out by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 021 2300 300. Alternatively, submit your CV and I can give you a call back.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.