Quality and Laboratory Specialist
You will be primarily responsible for Quality Control testing in launching finished product;
routine testing of finished product and compliance with cGMP's. In addition you will support the
regulatory requirements of finished product, supplier management and investigation of product
Main duties and responsibilities
1. Ensures compliance with cGMP's, Environmental, Health & Safety regulations.
2. Executes all Quality Control activities to ensure timely & compliant launch of finished
3. Executes all routine Quality Control testing to ensure timely & compliant release of
4. Executes the finished product Exception Program.
5. Supports regulatory requirements of finished products
6. Supports the timely receipt and release of finished products.
7. Prepares and executes method development, validation plans and protocols for the
8. Supports the document control system & record retention.
9. Ensures laboratory equipment is calibrated & properly maintained at all times
10. Executes and supports batch record reviews to ensure timely release of finished product
according to schedule.
11. Develops and implements Standard Operating Procedures.
12. Promotes the maintenance of a safe, accident free and healthy work environment.
13. Performs related duties as assigned.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please apply below.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.