Pharmaceutical company looking for a Specialist in Quality & Customer Experience to elevate and drive the function
If Quality and Customer Experience are at the heart of what you do and you are looking for a role where you will have the opportunity to bring tangible changes and improvements to the function then this could be the role for you.
My client are looking for a self-starter, critical thinker and someone who has strong attention to detail to join their team. A background in Quality within the Pharmaceutical industry is key to provide a strong platform to help and develop the function.
The successful individual will serve as a subject matter expert to support quality related activities for Medical Information and acts as a liaison between Quality and Compliance functions across the organisation. The Specialist ensures that the quality system delivers the highest level of compliance and rigor for quality information and customer interactions. They will be key to ensuring that effective procedures, processes and job aids are in place and will be accountable as a quality expert to evaluate and drive improvements in the quality of customer responses and share knowledge accordingly as a specialist.
In a nutshell the role entails:
Quality Technical Expertise
- Liaise with business partners, including Product Quality and Medicines Quality Organisation to understand quality requirements and make decisions for business function accordingly.
- Serve as a quality expert to evaluate and drive improvements in the quality of request handling and customer responses.
- Owns and tracks quality deliverables to closure and assists with writing and investigation of Deviations
- Acts as a primary contact for documenting and updating quality reports and trackers for quality related tasks
- Makes decisions independently and suggests alternative solutions if necessary
- Responsible for maintenance of Medical Information related procedures and resource tools.
- Owns and is responsible for conducting the Self-Inspection process for Medical Information
- Develops audit readiness training and awareness initiatives for organization.
- Provides support in audit/inspection backroom and/or front room including preparation, requests and close-out activities
- Drives the closure and implementation of corrective and preventative actions
- Seeks to implement best practices and drive improvements across teams to deliver exceptional customer experience.
- Works with Medical Information business leaders to devise plans to increase and harmonise quality of responses through current and new customer channels
- Support cross-functional activities to resolve problems and integrate solutions that translate into service improvements, liaising with the Lead.
- Determine key processes/procedures for quality controls
- Work with Capabilities team and relevant stakeholders to identify areas of risk and ensure that the appropriate measurements and controls are in place
Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
- Provide subject matter expertise for Medical Information Europe Region projects to ensure compliance with procedures and quality standards.
- Support evaluation and act on the current competitive and regulatory environment.
- Be solutions oriented. Work very closely with Medical Information members to solve immediate customer problems. Able to use professional judgement to identify underlying issues. Identifies and understand affiliate problems and evolving regulatory requirements.
- Supporting the Lead in reducing redundancies and inefficiencies within the system and organization by identifying operational best practices and overseeing implementation and utilization.
- Participate in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the Medical Information, Quality, Regulatory or Customer Service environment. Attend team meetings regularly.
- Bachelor or advanced degree in natural sciences, pharmacy or a related discipline.
- 3+ years pharmaceutical industry experience, preferably in quality, patient safety or regulatory with relevant business experience.
- Ability to apply regulatory and compliance guidelines to drug information delivery
- Demonstrated high-level end-user computer skills to analyse and present complex information and data
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; able to translate business issues into tactical implementation and business strategy into delivery.
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Use creative and innovative thinking, techniques and tools to business advantage
- Excellent process improvement skills to be able to optimise people, budget and information resources to meet business needs
- Resource Management skills; able to optimise resources to meet customers' expectations and organisational efficiencies
- Demonstrate understanding of evolving technology landscape regarding interaction of HCPs and consumers with medical information
- Experience with working with databases
- Ability to influence others without direct supervision
- Effective prioritisation showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you then don't hesitate to reach out to me on email@example.com or 021 2300 412
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.