Looking for an experienced & ambitious Qualified Accountant to join one of the global accounting firm based in Dublin
- preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts and cashflow forecasts with appropriate variance analysis and business commentary for discussion with client;
- preparation of financial statements for audit exempt clients and liaising directly with client auditors on any matters arising;
- preparation of client specific management reporting packs including relevant key performance indicators and business analysis to support the business decision making;
- access to and training on a number of accounting systems;
- assist in maintaining and developing client relationships; client facing encouraged as much as possible;
- planning and coordination of all client requirements within agreed timeframe to optimise client service delivery;
- managing assignments within appropriate budget and resource allocations;
- manage trainees while on client assignment; and
- responsible for the development and mentoring of trainees.
- minimum 3-4 years' experience required;
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or similar qualification);
- strong technical knowledge;
- experience in preparation of management accounts with relevant business commentary;
- worked with a diverse portfolio of clients;
- capable of working on your own initiative;
- ambitious and want to pursue a career in practice; and
- strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.